Purpose / Mission / Vision Statement
Purpose: To be the voice of the Canadian language training sector.
Mission: To promote quality, accredited English and French language training in Canada, both nationally and internationally.
Vision Statement: To be internationally recognized as the symbol of excellence, representing Canada as the number one destination for quality English and French language training.
Board of Directors
- Michael Armour (Saint Mary's University - TESL Centre)
- Jennie Atkins (University of Windsor - Academic Writing Centre)
- Geneviève Bouchard (Global Village Toronto)
- Veronica Cartagenova (Montréal International Language Center MILC)
- Sharon Curl (Eurocentres Canada)
- Cath D'Amico (Trent University)
- David Diplock (EC Canada)
- Julian Inglis (University of Guelph)
- Daniel Lavoie (Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières – École internationale de français)
- Calum MacKechnie (York University - English Language Institute)
- Sheila Nunn (East Coast School of Languages)
- David Parkinson (University of Saskatchewan Language Centre)
- Paul Schroeder (ILSC Education Group)
- John Taplin (Global Village Calgary)
- Dan Tidsbury (Vancouver International College of English)
- Mike Walkey (ELS Language Centers)