Purpose / Mission / Vision Statement
Purpose: To be the voice of the Canadian language training sector.
Mission: To promote quality, accredited English and French language training in Canada, both nationally and internationally.
Vision Statement: To be internationally recognized as the symbol of excellence, representing Canada as the number one destination for quality English and French language training.
Board of Directors
- Geneviève Bouchard (Global Village Toronto)
- Sharon Curl (Eurocentres Canada)
- Cath D'Amico (Trent University)
- Gabriela Facchini (Georgian College)
- Julian Inglis (University of Guelph)
- Daniel Lavoie (Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières - École internationale de français)
- Gregory Mattei (Académie Linguistique Internationale (ALI)
- Peter McGill (University of New Brunswick - Saint John College)
- Sheila Nunn (East Coast School of Languages)
- David Parkinson (University of Saskatchewan Language Centre)
- Srini Pillay (ALCC - Apex Language and Career College)
- Paul Schroeder (ILSC Education Group)
- Stephanie Soccio (Brock University)
- John Taplin (Global Village Calgary)
- Dan Tidsbury (Cornerstone Academic College)
- MikeWalkey (ELS Language Centers)