This event is sponsored by:
2019 Trade Mission
Moscow, Russia & Kyiv, Ukraine
(September 30, - October 4, 2019)
Join Languages Canada for its 2019 Trade Mission to Russia, Ukraine & Eastern Europe – traditional markets with recent increased demand for language education and study abroad, and growing interest in Canada.
- Conduct B2B meetings and network with owners and executives of 30 to 34 high-quality, pre-selected agencies from across Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary in an intimate, small-scale setting;
- Obtain market insights directly from local Canadian Trade Commissioners;
- Build market presence and brand-awareness in the region;
- Connect and network with representatives from Russian and Ukrainian government and academic institutions;
- Attend roundtable activities with local high school and universities to engage in partnership agreements going beyond student recruitment;
- Make a 3-in-1 trip and attend the largest student fairs in Russia and Ukraine on the margins of the Trade Mission;
- Languages Canada is the ONLY trade mission in the market which allows Canadian institutions AND local agents to talk face to face with Officers from Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada!
Early-bird price (until April 30, 2019): $5,750 CAD
Regular price: $6,250 CAD
Early-bird price (until April 30, 2019): $1,450 CAD
Regular price: $1,600 CAD
- Recruitment, screening and selection of education agencies;
- 4-star meeting venue with internet included;
- Minimum 15 one-on-one meetings with agencies from Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary - up to 17;
- Minimum 15 one-on-one meetings with agencies from Russia - up to 17;
- All meals, refreshments and networking receptions during the days of the mission;
- Complete event management, including B2B meeting scheduling and no-show mitigation;
- A Participant Handbook including detailed agency profiles;
- Access to additional agent contacts from waitlist (if applicable.)
Price does not include flights, accommodation, airport transfer and meals outside of the dates of the mission.
Sep 30 – Moscow, City Tour + Roundtable + Opening Reception
Oct 1 – Moscow, B2Bs with agents from Russia + Presentations by IRCC and the Trade Section from Canadian Embassy
Oct 2 – Travel from Moscow to Kyiv
Oct 3 – Kyiv, City Tour + Roundtable + Opening Reception
Oct 4 – Kyiv, B2Bs with agents from Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary + Presentations by IRCC and the Trade Section from Canadian Embassy
Members can take the chance and attend side events such as below. Languages Canada members have been offered special conditions to attend. Interested institutions should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain further information
- Sep 21 – Moscow (Begin Undergrad Tour Russia fairs from Begin Group)
- Sep 22 – St Petersburg (Begin Undergrad Tour Russia fairs from Begin Group)
- Sep 28 – Kyiv (DEC Education fairs)
- Sep 29 – Odesa (DEC Education fairs)
- Oct 5-6 - Kyiv (Study UA)
- Oct 12 - Odessa (Study UA)
A Market Webinar will be delivered by Bonard (formerly Student Marketing) on March 20th 1pm to 2pm (Eastern Time) in preparation for the Trade Mission with the latest on student trends for targeted markets.
Space is limited to 15 Languages Canada member programs.
Interested institutions should contact email@example.com for further information.
Want a sneak peek of our trade missions? Watch this short video!