By continuing to use our site, you consent to the processing of cookies, user data (location information, type and version of the OS, the type and version of the browser, the type of device and the resolution of its screen, the source of where the user came from, from which site or for what advertisement, language OS and Browser, which pages are opened and to which buttons the user presses, ip-address) for the purpose of site functioning, retargeting and statistical surveys and reviews. 

International Language Students Are Welcome in Canada!

Did you know? A study permit is NOT required to attend short-term English or French language programs in Canada.

In fact, over 100,000 students come to Canada each year to study English or French for six months or less on a valid Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), depending on their country of origin.

There are no restrictions as to the number of visitors who can come to Canada with TRVs or ETAs. Canada remains open and ready to welcome international language students!

Here are just some of the reasons to learn English or French in Canada:

  • Choose from a variety of flexible programs that meet your specific needs
  • Experience Canada’s culture, values and way of life
  • Learn and socialize with students from different cultures
  • Explore the many attractions and natural beauty that Canada has to offer
  • Nearly 90% of our students stay with a Canadian family during their studies

Ask your education agent about Canada or inquire with Languages Canada members and come explore a world of possibilities!