SPRACHCAFFE GEOS: GLOBAL EDUCATIONAL AND SERVICES
GLOBAL … GEOS Language Plus has a network of 30 schools internationally.
EDUCATIONAL ...Our students learn English through cultural immersion. Our teachers are highly experienced in language instruction and our administrative staff is professional, caring and knowledgeable. GEOS has been helping students achieve their language goals since 1973!
OPPORTUNITIES ... We give students every opportunity to learn English and experience Western culture. Learning English is much more than sitting in a classroom. Meeting people, talking to shopkeepers, playing sports and watching movies can all be used as tools to teach students in a lively, interactive way.
SERVICES ... All the extras we provide for our students. We pride ourselves on the care we give to
Every student, whether it be through counseling, excursions, apartment hunting, internet access, or daily advice.
WHY SPRACHCAFFE GEOS LANGUAGES PLUS?
• Over 40 years of experience in the study abroad industry
• Global network of 30 schools across 7 languages
• Accredited by various educational organizations
• Vast selection of courses available
• At least 10 nationalities in the schools at all times
• Teacher instruction, no self-access or self-study
• Average of 14 students per class
• Communicative teaching method focusing on the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing
• Experienced, qualified, and knowledgeable instructors
• Excellent student services with professional and caring staff
• One-on-one counseling sessions with teachers
• Progress report or major examination at the end of every three-month semester
• Enrollment every Monday for language courses
• Various accommodation options located near the schools
• Exciting and varied extra-curricular activities
Being located in the hot spot of the city and close to everything you need makes getting around the city easy and enjoyable at SC GEOS Languages Plus Toronto. Our school is a five minute walk from the subway station and ten minute walk from one of Canada’s busiest and national historic sites, Union Station. It is also walking distance from most of the city´s major tourist attractions.