Languages Canada’s follow-up trade mission to Almaty will also bring agents from surrounding regions where Canada has increased its positioning in recent years, including Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan. As in previous trade missions, our delegation will meet with Canadian Embassy Officers who will provide support in identifying business opportunities in these markets.
• Kazakhstan and central Asia have been consistently strong markets for language education, but with recent disruption in the region, safety concerns have limited the countries that can be visited directly. This trade mission will bring agents directly to members in a neutral location, thus widening your marketing reach during a single event.
• Languages Canada members will benefit from per diem contribution and 50% of their airfare reimbursed by the Global Opportunities for Association (GOA) funding.
• Meet with up to 30 top agents from Kazakhstan and other Central Asian countries such as Georgia, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan.
• Combine your trip with other important student fairs in the region that take place in January.
• Access current, first-hand market intelligence.
• Meals and refreshments are included during the business days.
• February 5 to 7, 2018
• Location: Almaty, Kazakshtan
• Early-bird rate: $4,800 + GST
• After August 31st: $5,300 + GST